BLEACH at Home Dye Kits– My Little Pony Hair–Review!

For the past six months or so I’ve been toying with the idea of adding some colour into my hair.  I do own some pale pastel shade clip in extensions (see blog post here) which made me fall in love with ‘mermaid/my little pony hair’ (if you so wish) but they’re quite old now so I was thinking of taking the plunge.  When I heard BLEACH London (only one of the best salons for bright colours) were holding a little event to celebrate bringing out an ‘at-home’ dye range, I got quite excited.  The following ensued…
BLEACH1 BLEACH4BLEACH2

BLEACH
BLEACH5
bleach6 

Upon arriving at the event I girlishly squealed at how I’ve wanted to add some colour into my hair and the incredible girls at Bleach said they could do it right then.  I obviously said yes and chose out four pastel shades which were to be applied to my locks; Awkward Peach, Washed Our Mermaid, Parma Violet & Rose.  I wanted random streaks of pastel tones running through the ends of my hair and it was really as simple as choosing strands, coating them in the new dye, leaving it for 10/20 minutes and then washing out. 

The whole process above took around 30/40 minutes – so quick and ridiculously easy.  I’ve had so many compliments already on my hair (even my Mum loves it) and my dream to resemble at My Little Pony has finally come true (you can see the finished look above, next to Lily’s new pink dip-dye).

The At-Home dye will last between 2-10 washes making it perfect for those who want to experiment.  Also in the range is DIY Dip Dye, Bleach, White Toner along with Silver Conditioner which I’ve already been eyeing up.   The best thing about the range?  It retails between £5-7 and will be available in Boots stores from this week – easily accessible and affordable, I will definitely be stocking up on these shades so I can keep my mermaid hair for a little while longer.

Have you ever tried pastel shades?  Which dye will you be picking up?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment