Get Ready With Me! Simple Fall Lorac Pro Palette Makeup Tutorial

Hello and Happy Saturday to you all! Today I'm bringing you all a different type of video from me... A "Get Ready With Me" video. I've done one of these before that was really in-depth, showing shower products, hair, makeup, etc, but I thought for the sake of not being redundant, I'd do one showing just my makeup since the other products really have not changed much.
While filming a video in this way was a bit different for me, I really enjoyed it!
Let me explain...
So usually for makeup tutorials, I have a look planned out and already completed on one eye. For the sake of time, and replicating the look I originally planned, I usually just do the one eye for tutorials.
This video is different because I literally sat down at my makeup table and turned on the camera... Filming my makeup routine for that particular day using the Lorac Pro Palette which I love so much.

I created a really simple look, perfect for Fall! I hope you all love it!


Products Used:
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ foundation
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer- Brightener
Sigma Eye Shadow Base in Provoke
Lorac Pro Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Demolition
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mushroom
MAC Extended Play Lash in Gigablack
Sigma Brow powder in Medium
Benefit Gimme Brow in light-medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Cover Girl Lip Perfection stick in 270
Dior Gloss in 157
Sigma Brushes



0 comments:

Post a Comment