Nicole Selena Gomez Nail Polish Swatches!

One of my 2013 Summer songs is definitely ‘Come & Get it’ by the gorgeous Selena Gomez (it’s been in my head for the past month)!  Because of this, it’s only seemed fitting to dig out Selena’s ‘Nicole by OPI’ nail polish range.  Nicole by OPI seem to love their celeb collaborations (I’ve reviewed the Karadashian Collection here) so read on to see what I think about these!

selena gomez nails
selenagomez2
selenagomeznails3
L-R Scarlett, Spring Break, Hit the Lights, Selena, Naturally, Love Song.

peachnicoel

My favourite of the bunch is ‘Selena’, a salmon pink peach which is just the prettiest colour & makes me feel ultra girly when I wear it.  ‘ Love Song’ is a close runner-up with it’s lilac-blue toned purple shade – I don’t think I actually own a colour like this which is why I love it so much.

Spring Break (a hot pink) and Hit the Lights (a vibrant yellow) are stunning shades that were spot on for summer and will help to add a flash of colour to your autumnal outfits.  Scarlett is my least favourite of the bunch; a shimmery purple-toned pink.  I just think it looks like a cheap shade (I’m really not a fan of shimmer polishes) and the colour itself I find uninspiring.

There we have it.  These polishes retail for £8 and are available in Superdrug stores!

Are you a Selena Gomez fan?  Which of these is your favourite?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment