Inside My Most-Used Makeup Drawer...

Hello and Happy Friday, Loves! I'm so excited the weekend is finally here!

So today I thought I'd share with you all a peek into my most-used makeup drawer. If you've seen my most recent Makeup Collection/Organization video (check that out here), then you know I have a problem a lot of makeup. *I realize that one is a bit old (and filmed at our old house), but while the cabinets have moved and my set-up has changed, the inside of the drawers are organized EXACTLY the same.

Seriously, it's a lot. I have all of that obviously because of what I do on YouTube and my blog, and while I have a ton, I like that I can feel ok about it because I have it managed in a nice and organized way.
However, on a daily basis, there's no way I'd want to find what I need and get ready from those drawers. So in my little pretty vanity, there is one drawer. It's the perfect size to hold lots of products that I can access quickly and easily day-to-day.

So I thought I'd share with you all how I organize my most-used makeup! It's kind of a combo because it's also a great peek into some of my favorite products I most often reach for.

I hope you all enjoy it!

What I wore in the video...

shades:
Chanel blush in "Rose Ecrin"
Chanel eye shadow in Fauve
Formula X nail polish in "Curiosity"





*Post contains affiliates

0 comments:

Post a Comment