Favourite Hair Oils for dry hair!

I didn’t actually start using hair oils until around the start of 2011 but they have now become a staple in my ‘getting ready’ hair routine!  Read on to see a few of my favs!

hair oils 3
hair oils 1

BC Oil Miracle Light Finishing Treatment – I have been using this for a couple of years now and I really like it.  It has a light, almost talcum-powder like scent and as it’s a light oil, it’s perfect for use on both dry and wet hair, without leaving it greasy looking.  I am currently trying to finish this one up so it might feature in an empties post soon!

Ojon Damage Reverse – I wasn’t a fan of this the first couple of times I tried it as I found that it didn’t help comb through my hair when wet, but I’ve found that it works better just applying the tiniest bit through the ends of my hair when dry, to smooth and add silki-ness.  If I curl or plait my hair, I might just smooth a tad of this over my ends to finish the look off.

Mythic Oil Colour Glow Oil – This is the newest oil in my possession and my first impressions of it are positive.  It’s the only oil in this bunch which has a pump which makes using it much easier (and less messy than pouring it into your hand), it smells good and leaves my hair silky.

Morroccan Oil – I’ll say now that this is my favourite oil of the bunch!  Firstly, I LOVE the smell of this so much. Secondly, it is the perfect thick texture of oil which I apply after washing my hair, to help comb through.  I only have a sample size of this which I’ve nearly run out of so I need to get another one soon!  I don’t quite know how I managed to live without this to tame my hair which gets knotted so easily.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment – I like this oil and use it often but it’s nothing to rave about, I prefer the incredible hair mask that’s available in the Macadamia hair range (review here)!

I realised after I took the photographs for this post that I do actually have a few more oils which I use so maybe I’ll do a part 2 at some point, if you are interested at all?

What’s your favourite hair oil?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment