Bumble & Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Review!

bumble spray
BUMBLE BEFORE AFTER

This bottle of goodness has definitely been doing the rounds recently,  I couldn’t help but put my thoughts in too!  As you probably already know, I am a huge fan of dry shampoos; I use them multiple times daily to re-invigorate my hair & to give it some oomph & volume (as well as helping to mask day old hair). 

When I got my hands on this I couldn’t quite get my head around it: it’s not a dry shampoo, but it gives the voluminous effect of one?  I’ll admit it took me a good week or so to get used to this product and to learn how best to use it.  I find lifting up the top sections of my hair, spraying this in & then rubbing/massaging it into my roots gives the best effect; leaving my hair with character & a light, voluminous texture. 

I love the fact that this doesn’t make my hair feel crispy or dirty, and because of this I even use it on freshly washed hair, like in the photographs above!  I can also vouch that it is truly invisible on darker hair, leaving no dusty white tell tale signs at all.

This retails at £21.50 for a relatively big bottle - cheaper than the much raved about Oribe  Spray but quite a dent in your purse compared to your trusty Batiste! 

I actually have quite a few different variations of texturizing sprays now so maybe I’ll compare them in another blog post?

What’s your favourite texturizing spray? Would you like to see a group review?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment