What Beauty Products I Took on Holiday with me!

I haven’t mentioned it on my blog yet but I recently went on holiday for 10 days, to the South of France with my family.  We stayed in the most beautiful villa in a town called Grasse, which happens to be the perfume capital of the world (post on this coming soon!).  Anyway, whilst I was there I filmed a video showing what I took along with my on holiday!

holida edition
whatopack
Products I took away with me!

I think I took a fairly good amount of products with me, not too many as I have done in the past but I still had choice when applying makeup.  Stand out products which I got a lot of use from was:

Body & Hair:
SuperGoop SPF 50 Sunscreen
Haiwaan tropic Dry Oil Spray SPF 20 (only for legs!)
Kiehls Ultra Light Daily UV Defence SPF 50 Face Moisturizer
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Caudelie Divine Oil Spray (for moisturizing body after washing)
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (for lips!)

Makeup:
Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette (beautiful neutral shades for daily use)
L’Oreal Super Liner in Black
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Sleek Au Natural Blusher
Urban Decay Primer Potion (a must-have in the heat)!
I run through all of the products I took with me in the video above so have a gander at that if you’re interested! 

What are your holiday beauty essentials?  Do you think I took too much?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment