Bobbi Brown Chocolate Collection–Review & Look!

It’s become quite rare that I get really, really excited for a new launch but when I saw the Bobbi Brown Chocolate Range popping up on blogs I knew it was practically made for me.  I was lucky enough to get sent the whole range (I know, right? I couldn’t believe my luck) and it took a lot of self restraint to not dip my fingers into all of these products before I had a chance to photograph them.

BOBBI BROWN CHOCOLATEBOBBI BROWN EYESBOBBI BROWN PALETTEBOBBI BROWN BLUSHERBOBBI BROWN LIPSTICKS
The crowning glory of the range for me is of course the Rich Chocolate Palette, which I have already featured on my blog (here).  It contains the most beautiful 7 neutral, easy to wear chocolate shades which will suit any skin tone.  There is not one colour in this palette I haven’t used and loved!

Another product I have been using daily is the Black Chocolate Extreme Party Mascara which I’ve been preferring over a typical black lash; it makes the look much more subtle but in some ways more sultry.  It manages to give my lashes a big lift as well making them appear longer. 

I’ve been pairing the mascara with a slick of the Dark Chocolate Ink Long-Wear Gel Liner for a day time look at work (again, something I’ve never tried before).  I also have to recommend the Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Bittersweet for a beautiful wash of colour of the lid.  I like to apply this as a base and build up the shadows from the palette on top for a more intense, smokey look.

Also in the range are two matching sets of lipstick and blush; one almost nude pink set (Baby Pink) and another mature mulled berry shade (aptly named Berry).  Both of the blushers are incredibly soft and pigmented and paired with the lipstick creates a gorgeous day or evening look.

I absolutely adore every product in this collection and urge you to check it out on counters or online here!  I have a step by step tutorial of a smoky neutral look using this range coming up on the blog soon!

Do you like the look of this collection? Do you prefer to wear brown products as opposed to black?
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment