L’Oreal Confetti Polish

As soon as I saw this popping around on blogs I KNEW I had to have it, so I rushed straight to a Boots store and picked it up.  I normally steer clear of nail polish ‘crazes/fads’ (like crackle/magnetic polishes etc) but I couldn’t resist this one!

loreal confetti
loreal confettii2

The L’Oreal Confetti polish is a clear topcoat which contains little white and black speckles which totally transforms any polish to a unique design!  I have found that this looks incredible over any shade of nail polish, but I think the paler the base coat, the better, as the confetti stands out more.

I always receive compliments when I wear this out and about and for that I  adore it and will be stocking up on a few more bottles as I’ve used it so much already.  I’m not too sure on whether it is limited edition or not, but I hope it’s permanent as I adore it!

This retails for around £5.99 and I got mine in a Boots store!

Have you picked this polish up too?  What’s your favourite colour-combo?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment