My Nail Polish Picks for Spring

Fun nails are always appropriate in my book. But this Spring, if you're normally a little hesitant to rock more daring and bright nails, break out of the box a little bit and experiment!

This season, there are so many fun nail trends and colors to try. So I figured I'd put together a little list of some of my top picks. Definitely don't feel like you need these exact ones from my list. Check out my video below and compare the colors to things you may already have. I love that my picks are both drugstore and a little higher-end. So no matter where you shop, you can definitely get your hands on some!

Hope you guys love my picks and HAPPY SPRING! 


Loreal Pistacio Dream
MAC Heroine
Dior Bikini
Essie Going Incognito
Zoya Maura
Butter London Blagger
MAC Riot Gear
Loreal Creme Puffs
Orly Fancy Fuchsia
Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me
Loreal Sparklicious
OPI Polka.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment