Lancome Hypnose Star Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Gris Fume –Review & Swatches.

I’m a sucker for eyeshadow palettes and have a definite weakness for them. I do confess that I own too many, but can’t resist the thought of having multiple stunning eye shadows in one little container.

I recently got sent one of Lancome’s newest products; the Hypnose Star Eyes Palette in Gris Fume which I have been using daily!

LANCOME HYPNOSE
SWATCHES3
SWATCHES2 

This palette contains 5 stunning shades which all work together to create the most beautiful, smouldering smokey eye. The two pale shades are incredibly shimmery and make a beautiful base for the eye. The two greyish shades are a lot more pigmented and work wonderfully in the crease of the eye or smudged under the lower lash line for a sultry look. Finally the black can be used along the lash lines to darken them and in the outer corner of the eye to dramatize the look!

I’ve read that you can use these shadows both dry AND wet, for a more intense look.  I have only tried them dry so far but can just imagine how stunning they would be when used wet.

I have a ‘look of the day’ coming up soon with this palette but if you want a sneak peak now, I am wearing this palette in my ‘New Makeup Storage’ video!

The palette retails at £37 and there are 12 different palettes to choose from, so there is sure to be a colour combination that every one adores.  I will say that I think £37 is extremely pricey and expensive for a kit of five eyeshadows, but the packaging is luxurious and the shadows are pigmented, so it does make a nice treat!

Have you tried any Lancome Palettes before? Would you like to see a ‘Look of the Day’ using this palette?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment