Face of the Day–Smokey Look!

So at the weekend I bought you a mini review and swatches of the Lancome Hypnose product and now I thought I’d show off just how beautiful it looks in a ‘Face of the Day’.  This is definitely the type of smokey eye look like I like to wear daily, but it also works beautifully as an evening look with a little black dress – oscar worthy!

LANCOME LOOK PRODUCTS
LANCOME FOTD
FOTD
This is the look I am wearing in my ‘New Makeup Storage’ video so check it out there as well.
Products Used
- Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation
- Collection 2000 Concealer 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Lancome Hypnose Palette
- Zoova Liquid Eye Liner
- Avon Supershock Eyeliner
- Rimmel Brow Pencil
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara
- Zoeva Blush in Peach Bouquet
- MAC’s Pattisserie lipstick
I’m not going to try and write out exactly what I did because no one will ever read it, but I built up the eye shadows from the Lancome palette, on my eye – using the lightest shades as a base and the dark shades on the outer corners.  I liner my top lash line with the Zoeva Liquid Liner and bottom line with the Avon Supershock Pencil.  Finally I finished with mascara, then applied foundation, concealer and powder! 
I adore this look and have been wearing it quite a lot – varying the heaviness of the eye shadow depending on the occasion. 
Which eye shadows do you use to create a smokey look?  Would you like to see more ‘looks’ of mine?
xxxx
I bought a few of the products above with a gift voucher supplied to me by Ladbrokes, who had just launched their Diamond Slot Game!   The look however was created solely by myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment