Recent OOTDs

Hellooooooo Loves!!

Where have I been, you ask? Well, as you may or may not know, we have been getting all settled into our new home! So exciting to see it looking and feeling more and more like "home".  Can't wait to share it with you all as it continues to come together. For more on our move, check out the post here.

Anyway, I'm excited to get back into my blogging groove. As always, I've tried to keep my videos posted on a regular basis on my YouTube channel through all this madness.  When things get crazy, the blog takes a backseat. Sad but true. But I'm SO excited to get back into posting regularly and sharing some fun and different things on here. For daily photos and updates, you can always follow my twitter and Instagram accounts.  LOTS of things planned for the blog soon ;).  As always, there will be makeup and beauty posts galore, but also expect more interior design/home posts and lots more fashion-y goodness. 

and yes, the closet tour/info is coming up VERY soon! ;)

Ok ok, so enough about what's to come and where the heck I've been.... Let's get to the OOTDs!
If you're unfamiliar with these types of posts from me, I keep it simple. I like the idea of posting all my OOTDs in one post showing all my looks from the past week or two with all the outfit details and what I feel about it looking back. All the details you need in one simple post with the photos usually done Instagram-style. You can also click "OOTD" in the sidebar under "Labels" and see all of these posts in one place!
Simple and to the point.
Here we go!

K, I told you I haven't done any OOTD blogs in a while! This is from about a month and a half ago! Promise...I won't get this behind again!
Aww, and look at the old house! crazy.
Such a simple look, but paired with some major statement earrings, huge bag, and a big ol' sockbun (tutorial HERE), it all comes together.
H&M top, 7 For All Mankind the Skinny, Steve Madden boots, Henri Bendel earrings, Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull GM

 Aw! Last one in the old house :(
Another simple, comfortable, yet sophisticated look.
Club Monaco silk blouse, House of Harlow necklace, Tory Burch flats, LV


 Love this look... Classic example of mixing high and low. ...and I'm not talking about the high/low top. I mean high and low end. Great items can be found ANYWHERE. Mixing it up is the way to go. For your look and your budget. ;)
Target blouse, Club Monaco belt, 7 For All Mankind the Skinny (can you tell I'm obsessed with these jeans? They're the BEST!), Sam Edelman lace up wedges, LV, Tom Ford Racquel sunglasses


 I'm SO loving this dress. Very flowy, 70's vibe. Love. It.
I wore this look to my recent meet & greet/shopping event at Henri Bendel in Atlanta! 
It was so fun... Will do a post sharing pics soon!
Forever21 dress, Tinley Road leather jacket, LV, Henri Bendel accessories, Louboutin pumps


 Gotta love some statement pants. Breaking out these neon beauties for another season made me so happy. Made it really feel like Spring.
Oh, and can I just say how hilarious it was that this was the day I filmed my most recent video (Ulta/Drugstore Makeup Haul) in which I decided to share an OOTD (which I rarely do in videos, but am planning on doing more soon). Anyway the hilarious part... I guess I was so excited about the nice weather and pink pants when I was editing that I straight up edited the part where I was showing the pants and shoes right on out... Editing fail. There's always next time. ;)
 Express top, 7 For All Mankind neon cropped skinny jeans, Tory Burch espadrilles, LV Eva bag

And finally, the last look... My favorite maxi skirt of all time. I've had it for a few years now. It's soft. It's flowy. It's navy. It's perfect.
Bordeaux LA skirt, Target tanks, J. Crew Outlet bubble necklace, Current/Elliot jean jacket, LV Eva clutch, Tory Burch leopard flats, Tom Ford Racquel sunglasses, J. Crew phone case


Hope you all have had a FABULOUS week so far! Talk to you all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment