Sleek Lipstick Palette in Siren–Swatches & Review!

Y’all know that Sleek are one of my favourite brands on the highstreet for their incredible quality products and they are back this Spring with a new launch – lip palettes!

Sleek make my favourite ever lipstick – Barely There, so I fully trust them with lip inventions. All of their lipsticks which I’ve tried (which is almost all of them – part 1 here and part 2 here) all incredibly pigmented and in a variety of stunning shades, so I was really eager to try these palettes out.

I have the palette ‘Siren’ which contains four beautiful orange based lip shades. By looking at them you wouldn’t think they pack that much colour but, boy, I was surprised!  These are practically like squashed down lipstick in a pan – they still hold all that colour and pigment that normal lipsticks have.

179
SLEEK PALETTE3
SLEEP PALETTE1 
Top Row L-R Love Me, Desire Me
Bottom Row L-R Miss Me, Kiss Me

Miss Me – This is a stunning matte pale orange shade (which reminds me of their lipstick in Peaches and Cream). This is the most perfect orange shade for the Spring.

Kiss Me – In the pan this looks like a good dupe for MAC’s Morange however it doesn’t translate as well on the lips.  It’s still a pretty orange toned red, just not as bright and vibrant as it could be!

Desire Me – This is one super pigmented lip shade, which reminds me of a darker, more orange version of Nikki Minaj’s Viva Glam 2 Lipstick. I only need one swipe of my lip brush to coat my lips in this fabulous shade.

Love Me – This is the same consistency as the pink orange, and only little application leaves you with deliciously pucker lips.  I really love this shade however it does have a tendency to melt really quickly, so don’t leave it in a place where it’ll get hot!

What I think: I’m super impressed with this product and for only £5.99 you can’t go wrong.  I love how there is a selection of different textures and finishes in the palette and I love the colour variety available (there are 6 palettes in all ranging from a bright pinks to a deep plums).

You will definitely need to use a lip brush to apply these lippies with (one comes inside the product) to achieve a nice even application and shape (it’ll definitely get a bit messy otherwise).

Will you be picking one of these up? 

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment