Bourjois Rendez-Vous A Paris So Laque Nail Polish Swatches!

When an email about Bourjois new So Laque spring polishes landed in my inbox I instantly fell in love.  Spring is all about creamy, milky, pastel shades for me so I couldn’t wait to try these out and put them to the test for you guys! 

BORJOIS SPRING2
BOURJOIS SPRING
NAILS2
L-R Peach and Love*, Amande Defile*, Adora-Bleu*, BCBeige*

BOURJOIS POLSIH

Peach and Love – A creamy, pinky peach.  I’ve been wearing this on my toes ever since getting it and it’s very cute, the most perfect pink for summer.

Amade Defile – a pale, milky, mint green.  I have been obsessing over anything mint green recently, it is definitely my shade of choice this spring!  This polish is gorgeous and I’ve received lots of compliments on it whilst wearing it around.

Adora-Bleu – A powder blue.  I’ve found this polish looks great with just one coat, and perfect with two.  I find blue polishes quite hard to wear but as this is such a light, powdery shade, it’s gorgeous!

BCBeige – A milky greyish-beige.  I have a big thing for nude polishes and they are the ones I’m instantly drawn to in stores.  This, depsite being more of a brown-ish nude, looks beautiful against my pale skin, giving them a mature look without being washed and and too ghostly looking.  I really recommend and love this shade.

(opposite picture) Wearing the four polishes underneath the L’Oreal Confetti Topcoat on Easter weekend!

These polishes are available in Boots and Superdrug stores now for £5.99 each!

There are also four other shades available in the range, containing a couple of nude pinks and a coral-toned red!

What is your favourite out of the bunch?  What nail polish will you be sporting this spring?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment