Chanel Spring 2013 Collection Review & Swatches!

I recently popped along to the Chanel Pop-Up Shop in Covent Garden (a stones throw away from my office – a very deadly combination) to check out their new Spring Launches.  Read my thoughts below!

CHANEL SPRING
CHANELSPRINGCHANEL SPRING POLISH

Chanel have released a selection of stunning pink, peach and plum coloured products as part of their Spring collection.
As well as introducing the new Les Beige products (a selection of 5 gorgeous Healthy Glow Sheer Powders, one pictured above), Chanel introduced 6 new lip shades which are being permanently added to the Rouge Coco Lipstick Range.  I have the shade ‘Sentiment’* which is the most perfect nude pink with brown undertones (you might have spotted this in my Top 10 Fav Designer Lipstick post).

There are also four new Le Vernis Nail Colours being released in the Spring collection, including Starlet* (pictured above), a stunning peach with a shimmer running through it.  This was the first Chanel polish I’ve ever tried but I can tell you now, it won’t be the last.  This lasted pretty well on my nails and took two coats to look pretty perfect. 

I also have to sing huge praises to the incredible fragrance collection they have in the Covent Garden store.  I may have found what may be my favourite fragrance in the world, which goes by the name of Chanel Coromandel – I can’t express how beautiful this fragrance is.  Unfortunately, at around £100 per bottle, it may be a while before I get my hands on it!

The Spring Collection launches this month so keep an eye out!

Have you ever visited the Chanel Covent Garden Store?  What’s your favourite Chanel product?

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment