Prom 2013 Makeup Tutorial (With Drugstore Dupes)

Prom season is here, gals! At least where I live... Hopefully, if your prom is approaching and you haven't planned the perfect look, this easy-to-follow makeup tutorial I created will help!
This year, I created a look for you all that would literally work with any color or style dress.  I also knew I wanted to do something fun at the same time.  This look is so versatile and perfect for prom, it will work for anyone!
Best part? It's SO easy!  Also, if you're looking for more affordable drugstore options, I give you some exact dupes as well.

Oh, and if you're like me and a bit, ahem, out of the whole "prom" age range, you can still rock this look for any formal or fun event! I wore it out for a fun dinner this weekend and got lots of compliments!

Hope you guys love it!
Products Used:
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans
Urban Decay Smoked Palette (shades Asphault and Mushroom)
*Drugstore dupe for eye shadows: Loreal Blackened Smokes quad
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion
Revlon Lipstick in Pink Sugar
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Madly Blush
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (Normal to Dry skin formula)
Foundation Tutorial HERE
(not shown in video)








Check out my full tutorial below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment