My Top 5 Drugstore Mascaras

Let's start the week with a little post about mascaras...  One of my FAVORITE beauty products ever.
Scratch that.
My absolute favorite beauty product ever.

Mascara is so amazing because it only takes a few seconds to apply and packs a huge punch. It also doesn't require any fancy techniques or skill to apply.  Best part? You can pick up some awesome and inexpensive ones at the drugstore. ...and I've probably tried them all.

So I figured I'd put together a little Top 5 list of my favs.

 To see my thoughts and descriptions of each one and LOTS more info (plus 2 extras I couldn't resist throwing into the mix), check out my Top 5 Drugstore Mascaras video below!


My 5 Favorites:
Covergirl Lashblast Volume
Neutrogena Healthy Volume
L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions
L'Oreal Power Volume 24 hr Black Smoke
(don't miss the video above for 2 extras)

Stay tuned for my Top 5 High End Mascaras video coming up soon! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment