Best Of: Lip Crayons!

Lip crayons seem to be cropping up everywhere at the moment, so I’ve picked out my top-6 summer shades for you today!  See below for swatches and mini-reviews.

lip crayons
best of lip crayons
lip crayons 2
L-R Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Curviest Caramel, Avon Lip Crayon in Carefree Coral, Stila After Glow Lip Colour in Electric Pink, Topshop Lip Bullet in Covet, Clinique Chubby Stick in Oversize Orange, Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa.

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Curviest Caramel – This is probably my most worn lip crayon as it’s a shade which makes my lips look natural but better; it’s a very similar shade to my all time favourite lipstick (Barely There by Sleek) but super creamy and moisturizing making it a dream to apply and wear.  I really adore this ‘intense’ chubby sticks as opposed to the sheer ones and can’t wait to get my hands on more.

Avon Lip Crayon in Carefree Coral – Avon have recently jumped onto the lip crayon bandwagon with 6 new fabulously pigmented shades.  Carefree Coral is a super bright orange-red shade which I adore at the moment.  These crayons pack a punch of shimmer leaving you with a super sexy bright pout.

 Stila After Glow Lip Colour in Electric Pink – Now this is the most intriguing of the bunch as this lippie glows in the dark… I know, right!  I haven’t yet had a chance to try this out in a clubbing situation but I’ve seen photographs and it looks incredible!  Electric Pink is a bright neon-Barbie pink shade which is spot on for summer.  It is pigmented and creamy, making it easy to wear.

 Topshop Lip Bullet in Covet – This was my most recent makeup purchase I adore it!  I love all things peach and couldn’t resist this creamy peach shade which I’ve been wearing ever since.  This can be a little drying on the lips so make sure you apply lip balm before hand.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Oversize Orange & Mighty Mimosa – If you’re in need of a sheer flush of lip colour for daily wear then the original Chubby Sticks are ideal for you.  I’ve picked out two summer shades for this post, both of which add the slightest bit of colour to you face.  I like to think of these as a lip-balm and colour in one.

What’s your favourite lip crayon?  Recommend me a few!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment