My favourite camera, Pikachu costume, Fancy Dress and Who can guess who is on my t-shirt?
My best friend and I at Trafalgar Square, Getting all romantic at London Zoo with my new man, The awesome Whisky Jax before their gig at The Lexington, L’Oreal Nail Art Event!
Flowers from the gorgeous Suzie from Hello October, The Body Shop Lipstick heaven, Playing Dress up & Escalator fashion.
My filming equipment, Helping Casper Lee film a video, Outfit of the day, Bowling!
It was my birthday last week and I turned the ripe old age of 25. I spent the day in Cambridge with my family and my new squeeze. We went for a punt along the river, bought lots of fudge, had a ‘high tea’ lunch and I had a really lovely day.
Since then, things have been a little up and down and I feel like I’m having a bit of a real ‘life' dilemma. I’m really trying to evaluate what I want in life and where I am at at the moment. I’ve learnt over the past week that I am incredibly lucky to have the most incredible and caring friends and family around me who will be there for me no matter what my choices. I still believe that everything happens for a reason (although I’m not sure what these reasons are at the moment) but I hope everything works out well in the future. I feel like the song Mulder & Scully by Catatonia explains my situation perfectly, as the lyrics are quite prominent. Sorry for all the mystery, team!
Things I’m looking forward to:
- Seeing one of my favourite artists, Josef Salvat, play London tonight in Hoxton.
- I’m going away on holiday shortly and I really can’t wait for some valuable ‘me’ time. I plan to spend my days exploring and pampering life’s complexities (10 points to whoever gets the Morrissey reference).
- Reading a gazillion books on holiday – give me summer read recommendations!
- Going to Alton Towers with my work mates in September
- Catching up with lots of friends over cocktails over the coming weeks.
If anyone has any book recommendations for my holiday then do let me know. Also – if you have any nice, inspiring quotes, please tweet me them or leave a comment – I need positive energy!
Lots of love,
P.S New songs I can't stop listening to are -
Magnetic Eyes by Matrix & Futurebound
Ghosts by The Presets.