Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paints–Review & Swatches!

I’ve really been experimenting with different types of textures & formats on my eyes recently (as opposed to plain powder eye shadows) and recently I have been opting for cream & crayon types of products to add a bit of colour to my eyes. 

Enter the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paints… 

rimmel scandaleyes review
rimmel scnaldaeyes
RIMMELSCANDALEYES CREAMS
L-R: Mercury Silver, Slate Grey, Rich Russet, Golden Bronze, Maganese Purple.

I’ve already featured the silver shade on my blog in this look of the day here – http://www.katiesbeautyblog.com/2013/06/makeup-of-daysilver-black-liner.html where I used it to add a soft silver line above my usual black liner flick, which added a dazzling flick of colour when I blinked, but I’ve also been using these as an eyeshadow base – patting some onto my eyelids and blending quickly.  You d0 need to work quite swiftly with these as after they dry they do not budge.

In terms of colours – I think they are all stunning but would love to see a champagne gold shade which would look incredible for wearing as a daily base blended out (and highlighter).  My favourite of the shades is Rich Russet as it’s a wearable, neutral taupe-based brown which will look flattering on all skin tones.

These are available now on Rimmel stands for £4.99 each.  A little goes a very long way so these work out to be super affordable.

Are you a fan of cream shadows?  Which is your favourite colour from the above?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment