Lorac Pro Palette Swatches & First Impressions

Hello, Loves! Today I'm bringing you a peek at my newest palette, the Lorac Pro Palette.

I picked up this beauty during a recent trip to Ulta where I went to spend my rewards points and pick up some sunscreen.  Well, a full-out haul happened.
Oh, Ulta... Isn't that always the way?

You can check out my newest haul video on my YouTube channel showing this palette and all the other goodies I picked up. But since I found this palette to be so special, I figured it deserved its own blog post.
Full of swatch-y goodness.


The palette sells for $42 and contains 16 eye shadows and one Behind the Scenes Eye Primer.


I'm loving the colors... This is seriously one of the most versatile palettes I've ever seen. EVERY SINGLE color is very pigmented and swatches like butter.
Besides the amazing quality, the color selection is absolutely awesome. I've said this a ton of times, but with palettes, I can't justify spending a lot of money on something that I have to add a lot of other colors to to make it work. This one has a mix of matte and frosted shades that work beautifully together, as well as a great mix of highlight shades, darker shades, blending shades, and some fun colors as well.

*swatches of the left side of the palette*


*swatches of the right side of the palette*


For more on this palette and the other items I picked up at Ulta (& an OOTD), check out my Ulta Haul Video below!


What do YOU think about this palette? Have you tried it? Will you be picking it up? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment