OOTD's that didn't make the blog...

Let's just be honest... have ANY OOTD's made the blog lately?? haha ;)

So I've been majorly slacking with OOTD's for the blog lately. Most of the time, I'm running out the door snapping a quick photo for my Instagram with my iPhone rather than setting up the camera outside and doing a full-on photo shoot.  Hey, that's life.

So today, I'm putting together all of my recent OOTD's (that may have made Instagram, but not the blog) with a ton more info on each outfit and where I wore it, done Instagram-style complete with iPhone camera awesomeness.... no.

Toward the bottom, some of these go way back! Seriously did not realize I hadn't done this in so long!
Hope you guys enjoy it :)


This is my "hanging on to Summer" look. With last week's cooler weather (and hello, college football starts this weekend!!), it's reminding me that Summer is coming to a close. So I thought I'd wear this fun, Summery outfit while I still could!
details:
Forever 21 top, J. Crew shorts, necklace from shopdressup.com, Tory Burch shoes, thecurrentcustom.com cuff bracelets, clear studded bracelet from Forever 21




This is what I like to call a "cooler weather" outfit (for this time of year, at least). It's been hotter than you-know-where around here lately, so the little "chill" we had in the air last week was very welcome. And called for my favorite skinny jeans, obviously.  May have to invest in a new pair of these this season!
details:
top: PacSun, 7 For All Mankind "The Skinny" skinny jeans, Tory Burch wedges, Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM, Tom Ford Sunglasses, cuff bracelets from thecurrentcustom.com




This was a fun and comfortable little outfit. My friend came into town to stay with us so I wore this to the airport to pick her up and then out for a fun day of shopping around the city.
details:
Forever 21 top, Club Monaco scalloped shorts, Forever 21 shoes, Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM, Stella & Dot pendant, Michael Kors watch




LOVE. THESE. PANTS. I scored these on a major end of season sale at Club Monaco last year. I also got them in another fun print that I can't wait to wear. Perfect for Fall.
details:
Express tanks, Club Monaco pants, Forever 21 shoes, Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM, Michael Kors Watch, thecurrentcustom.com cuff bracelets, Henri Bendel sparkle bracelet, Jennifer Zeuner monogram pendant


 This outfit is so easy and comfortable. Yet looks so put-together. Love outfits like these...
details:
dress from shopdressup.com, LV Lumineuse PM, BCBG necklace, Michael Kors Watch, Henri Bendel bracelet




Another super-easy, comfortable look. Gotta love a good maxi dress.
details:
J. Crew dress, Sam Edelman leopard Gigi sandals, LV Lumineuse PM (can you tell I love this bag?), Jennifer Zeuner monogram pendant, Michael Kors watch, Tom Ford sunglasses




This outfit was the most perfect and easy "shopping day" look. Comfortable, put-together, and easy. Love it.
details:
LNA top, Club Monaco shorts, Forever 21 shoes, LV Lumineuse PM, Stella & Dot necklace




hmm... I really must love these shorts too! ;)
 details:
Michael Stars top, Club Monaco shorts, Forever 21 shoes, Nashelle initial pendant




This picture freaks me out. Maybe its the hands coming together...  Most of the time, I'll edit photos together like this on Instagram because they crop it into a square and it's hard to see the whole outfit. If you do it side-by-side like this, you can see more of it, closer-up. It makes sense, I swear. ;)
details:
Lucca Couture romper, Henri Bendel earrings



I love this top. It's so soft and comfy and perfect for traveling! I was headed to New York that particular morning.
details:
Club Monaco top, 7 For All Mankind zip-ankle skinnies, Forever 21 shoes, LV Lumineuse PM




I LOVED this look. Besides wearing one of my very favorite tops, the skull belt gave it something extra.
details:
Zara top, 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans, Tory Burch wedges, LV Neverfull GM, belt from shopdressup.com, Stella & Dot necklace


And finally, this look proves that an awesome pair of shoes can make the most basic look look fabulous.
details:
Club Monaco top, 7 For All Mankind zip-ankle skinnies, Steve Madden shoes, Jennifer Zeuner pendant


So especially with Fall coming up around the corner (and lots of new looks to try), I'll definitely make it a point to do more OOTD posts for the blog! I miss them ;)  If you're a fan of OOTD's, don't miss my current videos where I'm starting to throw them in at the end!
Have a fabulous weekend!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment