NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Review!

I have been trying to get my hands on this for AGES but I couldn’t find anywhere that had the palest shade, Siberia, in stock; that was until recently.  I’ve been wearing this foundation pretty much daily since getting my mitts on it so now I can give my honest thoughts on this much raved-about foundation!

NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION REVIEEWNARS SHEER GLOW BRFORE AND AFTER
NARS SHEER GLOW 2

Colour: The shade Siberia is the lightest available and is pretty much perfect for my ghostly pale skin.  I wasn’t expecting it to match so well; it leaves my skin looking natural, but still leaving me looking glowing rather than a grey-white shade.

Formula/Texture: I’m sure you can see from the images above just how wonderful this foundation is; it covers imperfections perfectly leaving my skintone looking natural, yet even and flawless.  The texture is a creamy thick liquid which dries to a nice powder once applied, leaving my skin dewy without being overly greasy looking.  I find that it can be a little heavy for hot summer days and my skin does get super oily around mid-day (after applying  at 7am in the morning) but a little bit of powder helps this.  I do also find that I need to re-apply concealer on problem areas after a while but this isn’t a massive problem as I carry one around anyway.

Price: This retails for £29.50 for 30ml and I’m hoping it’ll last me a while as a little goes a long way.

SPF: This doesn’t contain an SPF which is disappointing but I wear sunscreen daily anyway.

What I Think:  I really like this foundation, a lot.  I wouldn’t say it is a ‘sheer’ foundation at all, I think of it as being more of a satin-matte foundation with buildable coverage.  This is a pricey product and it took me a very long time to decide whether I wanted to invest in this, but I’m very glad I did.

I also have the Sheer-Matte foundation which I will be reviewing and comparing shortly!

Have you tried Nars Sheer Glow?  What are your thoughts?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment