Face of the Day–Red Lip

I’m not sure what it is (possibly the fact that it’s summer) but I’ve really enjoyed experimenting and switching up my daily makeup look recently.  I decided to create a ‘red lip’ look for daily wear which I’ve been loving recently, so I decided to show you what I used to create the look!

FACE OF THE DAY red lip
faceofthe day
faceoftheday3

Products Used:
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Siberia
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Sleek Blusher in Natural
MAC’s Nylon Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Shadow in Desperation
Sleek Gel Liner in Dominatrix
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Gosh Kohl Liner in Black
L’Oreal Super Liner Gelmatic in Taupe Grey
The Body Shop Lipstick in #105

After applying my base with Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, MAC’s Concealer & Rimmel Powder, I used my favourite eyeshadow (Nylon from MAC) all over my eyelid, adding a tad of Urban Decay’s Desperation in the crease of the eye.  I used my black gel liner (by Sleek) to create a flick, lined my waterline with Gosh’s black kohl and used Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara to coat my lashes.  Finally, I finished with a slick of red lipstick, a new one from The Body Shop!

Do let me know if you would like to see any other ‘looks’ on me – I’m still in the mood to experiment!

What’s your current favourite red lipstick? 
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment