Collective OOTDs... Is it Spring yet??

Hello and happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far!

So as I do every few weeks or so, I'm coming at you with yet another big ol' post full of collective OOTDs. If you're not familiar with these types of posts from me, a while back I decided  that these would be a great way to share my OOTD looks with you all without flooding my blog with a post for separate looks every. single. day, while still posting my regular content. Makes sense, right? Plus, you can click the "OOTD" label in the sidebar (to tha' riiiight) to see all of these listed! Handy dandy.
Those of you who follow me on Instagram (which you totally should...I'm addicted) may recognize some of these photos. While most of these are on there already, I love doing a collective post on my blog here also because I provide a ton more details about the look and more of my thoughts on it. Even some tips and an extra unseen photo or two.
 I like to keep my OOTD posts on here simple. No fancy photo-shoots- Just my real life photos I've snapped that seem to get the point across and keep it more "real".
And since you all seem to love it, I'll keep it goin'! Hope you all enjoy. :)

Oh and if you enjoy these little peeks into my style and these sort of  fashion-y posts, don't miss my newest  Spring Fashion Haul/Styling video direct from my closet to see more of how I'll style my new items for Spring! (or see the blog post here)


 Love the feel of this outfit. Tough and feminine at the same time. Gotta love pairing a lady-like silk tee and pants with a satin tuxedo-style detailing with a tough leather jacket and accessories.
Tinley Road leather jacket, Club Monaco tee, J.Crew "Pixie Pant", Tory Burch leopard wedges, BCBG necklace, Louis Vuitton Lumineuse Empreinte PM


 One of my favorite looks. A super soft chambray with a mix of girly and tough accessories. Oh and some neon thrown in for good measure.
Club Monaco top, 7 For All Mankind pull-on skinny leggings, J. Crew necklace and flats, hammered cuff bracelets from thecurrentcustom.com, Henri Bendel studded bangle, Forever21 spiked bangle, House of Harlow cat-eye sunglasses, LV Lumineuse Empreinte PM

I call this my "sophisticated casual" look. Adding a blazer with a bit of a unique detail to it keeps the look from looking too blah. Oh and the bag detail.  Yeah, notice how I just kind of slipped in the new LV in the previous descriptions like it was no biggie? ;) Yeah, she needs to be acknowledged. Meet my new baby.
H&M blazer, Club Monaco satin tee, 7 For All Mankind zip ankle coated skinnies, J. Crew flats, Jennifer Zeuner large initial necklace, Henri Bendel stack rings, LV Lumineuse Empreinte PM

 Wasn't going to add this, but this is totally an outfit. This is what I call my "looks like I'm headed to the gym, but I just like to dress this way" look.
Lululemon jacket, target tank, Lululemon pants

 This was my Valentine's Day look. LOVE this red blazer. One of my most-loved items in my closet for sure.
Here's a tip... If you live near a J. Crew outlet store, check there for blazers! J. Crew has some pricey blazers in the regular line. You can score their always fab "Schoolboy" blazers in the previous season's colors at a fraction of the cost. I mean, let's face it, a red blazer is a classic and never goes out of style.
J. Crew "schoolboy" blazer, Forever 21 tee, 7 For All Mankind skinnies, Target boots, Tory Burch earrings, LV Lumineuse Empreinte PM


Loving the print of this sweater! Scored this at a Banana Republic sale recently. Another J. Crew outlet tip... J. Crew has (again) some reeeally pricey, but GORGEOUS costume jewelry.  I got this bubble necklace at a HUGE discount at the outlet just because it was a previous season's color. Meanwhile, (same with the "schoolboy" blazer in the previous look), they were selling the exact one in different colors for three times the cost in the regular store. Gotta shop smart! Deals like that are like finding little treasures...
Banana Republic sweater, J. Crew necklace (outlet), 7 For All Mankind Skinny jeans, Target boots, Henri Bendel studded bracelet, Tiffany & Co Charm bracelet, thecurrentcustom.com hammered cuff bracelets, LV Lumineuse Empreinte


 Not a full shot of this look, but I decided to include it anyway. Because you get the idea. LOVE these accessories in this one.
Bella Dahl top, necklace from bybellacollection on etsy, Forever21 spiked bangle, thecurrentcustom.com hammered cuff bracelets, Tory Burch leopard wedges (J. Crew phone case)

 My super-soft chambray strikes again! I mean, technically it's made out of something called "lyocell", so not technically a chambray... But it sounds much better than calling it my super-soft lyocell. 
Club Monaco Top, Club Monaco Tasha Sparkle Leggings, Tory Burch flats, BCBG necklace, LV Lumineuse Empreinte


 Super simple. Love outfits like these that you can throw on with some fab shoes and accessories and it makes an otherwise super simple look more interesting.
Krisa jacket, target tank, Lululemon leggings, Tory Burch flats, Tory Burch necklace, Henri Bendel hoops, LV Lumineuse Empreinte


 
 Just when I was getting all excited about integrating a few of my new items for Spring into my wardrobe, the weather decided to change my plans. It was fa-reeeezing this day. But I refused to wear boots. and my feet froze like little ice cubes.
Express trench, LV leopard scarf, 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans, J. Crew Flats, LV Lumineuse Empreinte, Tom Ford sunglases



...Well at least the cold weather gave me an excuse to bust out the fur vest again.
Sabine faux fur vest, Club Monaco blouse, 7 For All Mankind Skinny jeans, Tory Burch leopard flats, LV Lumineuse Empreinte, House of Harlow necklace and earrings


0 comments:

Post a Comment