Reese Witherspoon's Oscars HAIR Tutorial

Happy Monday everyone! I wanted to start the week with a tutorial of my FAVORITE hair look from the Academy Awards last night.
As always, I watch the Red Carpet special before the show to check out all the gorgeous fashion. I wasn't planning on doing a tutorial on anything, but when I saw Reese Witherspoon walk the Red Carpet with her gorgeous side-swept "old-Hollywood" curls look, I knew I had to recreate it. It's actually super easy too! So if you've got a curling iron, you can do this, gals. The style will last all night and it's so versatile. From a romantic dinner, night out with the girls, to prom, to the Academy Awards, this look works anywhere!
Check out my tutorial below for all the details and I hope you love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment