NEW Sigma Beauty Spa Glove Review & Brush Cleaning Demo

To start the week off right, I wanted to share with you all a new and fab product that I've been obsessed with pretty much since the moment I heard it was in the works...
The Sigma Beauty Brush Spa Glove.

They're available in four different colors: Black, Pink, Purple, and Aqua.
So basically this thing is genius. We've all stood at the sink hating life while cleaning our brushes. Mostly because it takes a while to get them totally clean and rinsed completely. However, it's something that must be done regularly to extend the life of your brushes and to safeguard your products and your face from gross bacteria that grows within the brushes.

So this product is awesome because it was made with the brush cleaning process in mind. We've all swirled brush after brush in the palm of our hands, wasting soap and time in the process. This glove is awesome because when you use this to clean your brushes, it's got 6 unique cleaning textures on different areas of the brush where you would naturally wash, rinse, and refine the brushes. The nubs on the brush create a great lather so you don't have to use as much brush cleanser, which is a huge plus for me.
*Don't miss my brush cleaning demo/review video at the bottom of the post!

Even more unique about this product is that one side is specially designed for face brushes...


...and the other for eye brushes.

It's also got a comfortable inner lining for comfort.


So I've been using mine for a while now and I can safely say that I will never be caught washing my brushes bare-handed again. Oh and did I mention you don't even have to get your hands wet? Kind of awesome.

The Brush Spa Glove is available today HERE
Save 10% through April 30, 2013 with code "AAM2013"


Check out my full review video below and see mine in action in my new brush cleaning demo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment