Lana Del Ray Makeup Tutorial!

A few weekends ago I was in the mood to film some Youtube videos and so I filmed a ‘Lana Del Ray’ Makeup tutorial and the ‘50 Things about me’ video.  If you liked my makeup in that tag, then you can see exactly how I created the look here!

I’ve recently become a massive Lana fan over the past few weeks and find myself listening to her songs constantly.  I also think she is absolutely stunning and her makeup is pretty gorgeous so that’s why I decided to give this look a go!

LANA TEXT2
LANA 1
lanalook
lana3

Lana Del Ray Makeup Tutorial

Base:
Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation in N20
Collection 2000 Concealer in Fair
MAC’s Blusher in Strada

Eyes:
Virgin, Darkhorse & Creep Eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
Sleek Makeup Liquid Pen Liner in Black
Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Midnight Black
17 Liquid Liner
L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
HD Brows kit
Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil in Nude

Lips:
The Body Shop Lip Liner in Pink Brown
Rimmel Apocalips in Nude Eclipse

I hope you enjoyed this video, I’m still unsure of whether to continue filming tutorials as I find them quite difficult to film (my camera doesn’t have an autofocus feature, it probably has I just haven’t worked out how to use it yet) so it takes a long time to set it all up etc.  However, do let me know what you think!  I’d love to hear your feedback.  Also, if there are any other celeb looks you would like me to try and re-create, I’d be more than happy!

Are you a Lana Del Ray fan?  Are there any other celeb makeup looks you would like me to recreate?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment