Selfridges Valentines Beauty Box Review!

So you might have read all about my Valentines Day plans here, but I also have another little trick up my sleeve for pampering and treating yourself on Vday right here! 
Selfridges (one of my fav stores) have bought out an exclusive, limited edition Valentines Beauty Box which contains £87 worth of products for only £25!   Read on for my review of the box & it’s products!

SELFRIDGES VDAY
VDAY SELFRIDGES
Stila Lipglaze in Watermelon  – I am a massive Stila makeup fan and this lipgloss is a beauty.  It’s the most pretty, baby pink shade which will make your lips look super kissable! 

Kure Bazaar nail polish in Stiletto – You can’t go wrong with a classic red nail polish around this time of year to feel sexy and glam.  I hadn’t heard of the Kure Bazaar nail brand before but the polish is of a high quality, needing only two coats to look perfect.

Steamcream Pot Lucy In The Sky – I find my skin getting really dry over the winter months which, let’s face it, isn’t attractive.  I’d heard about Steamcream before but had never had a chance to try it.  This is an all-in-one natural moisturizer for body, face and hands.   It has a natural, floral scent as it includes cocoa butter, rose absolute, lavender oil and more. 

Aromatherapy Associates Rose body cream  - Another body cream here but this one has a sole rose scent, which works beautifully worn underneath the perfume below.  You can’t beat receiving roses on Vday, so why not smell like them too!

Courreges' Rose de Courrèges eau de parfum – I have a real thing for perfumes at the moment and this is just stunning.  Rose scents normally seem a little ‘old womanly’ but this is such a beautiful smell, containing peach, violet and cherry blossom notes.  This perfume is described as delicate, mischievous and elegant and I’m really looking forward to wearing it out!

There we have it!  You can purchase the Valentines Beauty Box and other Valentines Gift Ideas here.  I think it makes a really lovely treat (especially if you’re a single lady) and also as a gift for a loved one.  I also think it’s quite good value for only £25 (the perfume alone is worth £39) so it’s a great bargain!

Do you shop in Selfridges?  What beauty products would you treat yourself to on Valentines Day?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment