Sleek MakeUP Lipstick Swatches & Review!

Whenever Sleek Makeup bring out new products I am always the first to the stand to check them out (I’ve mentioned many a time before that they are in my top 3 highstreet makeup brands!).   Well, Sleek have recently bought out three new True Colour Lipsticks to their lippie line and I am very excited to show you them today.

SLEEK MAKEUP LIPSTICKS1
sleek makeup lipstick swatches

sleek lipstick 1 Tangerine Scream (#799) is the most stunning orange based red which is always a look that I rock come Spring/Summer.  This is an exact dupe for MAC’s Morange shade (dupe post to come!) so if you’ve been lusting after that but unsure of whether to because of the price, then pick this up instead! 

Some Sleek lippies can be quite dry and hard to work with but this is the complete opposite, it’s silky, creamy and glides on like a dream, leaving you with the most perfect orange red pout!  I adore this lipstick.
sleek lipstick 2 Loved Up (#793) is a very bright, blue toned pink.  Again, this is super moisturizing and packed with colour so you only need one swipe for a colour block lip. 

FYI – blue based shades make your teeth appear whiter so this is a great shade if you want your pearls to appear dazzling.
sleek lipstick 3 Smother (#797) is a shade which has been super popular over the past few months; a dark, purple based, wine red shade.  I adore this shade of lipstick, I think it looks classic, elegant, gothic and adds a twist to the usual red lip.

This lipstick is really soft and creamy although as the shade is so dark, it can look patchy if not applied well, so spend time applying this until it looks perfect (I’m guessing a lip brush might be a good tool to try out when using this).

You can see swatches of all their other lipsticks (which are all really incredible here and here).  I’m really impressed with the overall formula of these new lipsticks, the quality is really high (great for the price) and the pigmentation of each lipstick is intense, meaning the product will last you longer!  I recommend these so check them out and let me know what you think!

These retail at £4.99 and are available on the Sleek Makeup stand in Superdrug stores!

Do you have a favourite Sleek lipstick?  Which shade of above will you be sporting this Spring?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment