Estee Lauder Pure Colour Polish in Insatiable Review & Swatches!

This Spring Estee Lauder are bringing out their ‘Pretty Naughty’ range, consisting of a beautiful Eyeshadow Palette, an Intense Kajal Eyeliner Duo in black & blue, an Illuminating Powder Gelee  Blush (review coming up soon!), four Sheer Matte lipsticks (which are just incredible) and finally, this Pure Colour Nail Lacquer in Insatiable.

322
ESTEE LAUDER POLISH 2
COMPARISIONS
L-R Estee Lauder ‘Insatiable’, Bourjois ‘Fashion Gris Gris’, No7 ‘Lucky Lilac’, Illamasqua ‘Speckle’ and 17’s ‘Parma Violet’.

This nail polish is just perfect for Spring and I have been wearing it pretty constantly over the past few weeks (and received many a compliment on it!).  The shade is quite unique I think, it’s a lavender toned grey but looks much darker on the nail than in the bottle.  It reminds me of a rainy English day, with a hint of blossom (look at me getting all descriptive)! 

Just FYI, I looked through my nail polish collection to see if I could find something similar and the closest I got to it was Fashion Gris Gris by Bourjois, but even that is more grey than Insatiable.  I popped a pic of a few of my other purple polishes in this post so you can see the kind of shade it is.

The quality of this polish is just perfect, as are all the EL polishes I’ve tried.  It applies like a dream and is perfect with just two coats.  This also lasted really well on my nails, only chipping slightly after a few days.  I recommend! 

The only negative about this polish is the price, it’s £14.50 which is expensive I think, for just 0.30 fl. oz, but the sublime packaging makes up for it!  As it’s part of the Spring collection, it is limited edition so if you fancy it then be sure to grab it before it disappears!

Will you be picking this polish up?  What do you think of purple/grey nail polish?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment