Talking DIY Homemade Beauty with Pixiwoo!

I recently had a very exciting opportunity arise which I just couldn’t turn down!  I was asked if I wanted to appear on a new Premium YouTube Channel called Body Talk Daily, on the sofa chatting to the Pixiwoo girls!  I absolutely adore Pixiwoo and have been watching their videos for years so I jumped at the chance.

Pixiwoo’s Body Talk with Katie Snooks

bodytaalk
Behind the scenes!

I went on the show to talk all about DIY homemade beauty products.  I tried and tested out five different homemade beauty products in the week’s leading up to the show so that I could tell the girls all about them and give them the lowdown on what’s good and what’s not!

On the show we talked about
- an olive oil & aloe vera makeup remover
- an avocado, honey and olive oil hair mask
- a sugar, honey and olive oil body scrub
- a chocolate and salt face mask
- and a beetroot lip & cheek stain

Give it a watch and let me know what you think!  I think you can tell I’m a little nervous (you can spot me biting my lips a few times) but I loved my first ‘talk show’ type role and would love to do it again.

You can read & watch my first two DIY instalments on my experiments here (chocolate face mask) and here (avocado, honey & olive oil hair mask).  I’ll be uploading my other trials very soon!

Do you have any favourite DIY beauty products? Did you enjoy this?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment