My Nighttime Skincare Routine

*Just a reminder that I'll be hosting a super fun meet-and-greet and afternoon of shopping at Henri Bendel at Lenox Square in Atlanta soon! For all details, check out the full post here. Hope to see you there!

So here it is... Part 2 of my complete skincare routine! This time, I'll be showing you all of my go-to products I use at night to keep my skin clear, clean, and glowing. Like I said in my Morning Skincare Routine post, skincare should be fitted to your skin's needs. Never feel like you should stick with products all from the same brand or products that you may not need. Over the years, I've found that it's best to stick with what works. When your skin changes or new issues come about (in my case, more sensitivity and dryness... but still the occasional breakout), try some different products suited for your specific needs. Drugstore or high-end, great products can be found everywhere!
Because skin needs different things during the day that you may not need at night, my Nighttime Routine is very different.  At night, I love to use different treatments and use more moisture-intensive products. So for me, daytime skincare is more about controlling oil and preventing breakouts, nighttime is more suited toward exfoliating, anti-aging, and moisture. Different products, different routine.

Check out my picks below and don't miss My Nighttime Skincare Routine video for all of the details on the products themselves and how I use them!
  • Up & Up Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes (from Target)
  • Up & Up Deep Cleanser Cream (dupe for Neutrogena or Clean & Clear Deep Clean Cream cleansers)
  • Clarisonic Plus with deep cleansing pore brush head
  • Perricone Serum Prep (alcohol-free toner with glycolic acid)
  • Proactiv Repairing Lotion
  • Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion
  • Korres Wild Rose & Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
  • Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge Eye Balm
Masks (when needed, maybe once a week)
  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
  • Bliss Steep Clean 


0 comments:

Post a Comment