Colorful Spring Makeup Tutorial! Coral and Purple

*Just a reminder that I'll be hosting a super fun meet-and-greet and afternoon of shopping at Henri Bendel at Lenox Square in Atlanta April 6th! For all details, check out the full post here. Hope to see you there!

Hey Everyone! Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend so far!  I've finally caught a bit of a break around here with all the moving madness going on. We've been in our new house one week today! It's been so much fun putting the house together. Anyway, I'll be back on my regular posting schedule very soon! I cannot WAIT for you all to see my new filming space. We've been working on that and my new walk-in closet for the past few days now (hint). ;)
Anyway, I've been loving this new palette from Sigma Beauty lately and have been creating some really fun Spring looks with it. This one is really colorful, but still very wearable. I'll do a tutorial soon on the bright blues and greens in the palette as well. The combos are endless and it's so fun!  Hope you guys love it

Products Used:
Resort Palette by Sigma Beauty
*see swatches here
Pursue Eye Shadow Base by Sigma Beauty
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Loreal Power Volume Black Smoke Mascara
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Supreme Style




0 comments:

Post a Comment