Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation Review!

I’m here with a review today on a foundation I’ve stumbled upon on my usual ‘Holy Grail Foundation Quest’.  Benefit launched their Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation last year, after 3 years of creating it.  It’s their first liquid foundation product, and boasts an SPF 25 & being oil free.  Read on for what I think!

jan 061
 BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS FOUNDATION REVIEW
BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS FOUNDATION REVIEW2 

As usual, I’ll review the foundation according to the four categories that I most rate foundations for – Colour, Formula, Price & SPF!

Colour: There are 9 shades available in this foundation which I think is a little disappointing, brands definitely need to start catering for a more varied audience!  I have the shade Ivory, which is the palest shade available and I think it’s pretty obvious from the photographs above that it is too dark for my pale skin.  In daylight the colour difference is noticeable, saying that, I have been wearing it out and about and no one has commented on it (yet!).

Formula/Texture: I really like the formula and consistency of this foundation.  The liquid itself is smooth and creamy and blends really well into the skin with a buffing brush.  On the skin this dries almost as a second skin (if this makes sense!) it does a great job of evening out skin tone, yet looking matte and natural.  I’d say the coverage is from light to medium – you can work more into the problem areas of skin but it doesn’t cover all blemishes as you can see from the pics above, your natural skin will shine through.  If you do have blemish prone skin like me then you will need a concealer to cover any pesky imperfections.  This foundation is oil free so it’s perfect for those whose skin is lighter on their oiler side, like mine, although I do find this tends to slip throughout the day (I always carry a powder around with me anyway).

Price: This foundation retails at £24.50 for 30mls, which I do think is a little pricey but then again I am quite tight, ha!

SPF: Contains SPF25 which it absolutely perfect, meaning it is perfect to wear all year round.

What I think – I really like this foundation, I love how it looks on my skin and how it makes me look dewy, yet matte and not at all oily at the same time.  This would easily be one of my fav foundations if the shade was right for me. 
Believe it or not, this is actually the first Benefit product I have actually ever tried properly too!  I’ve popped my Benefit cherry, let me know if there are any other products I need to try out (I think I want a blusher next!).

You can see all of my past foundation reviews here - http://www.katiesbeautyblog.com/search/label/Foundation

Have you tried this Foundation?  What are your favourite Benefit products?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment