We're MOVING!

Little moving update for ya...  um, did I forget to tell you guys on here? We're totally moving! SO crazy.
I've been in a whirlwind of packing and moving stuff over the past few weeks so you've probably seen me complaining talking about that on twitter.
So let's start at the beginning...
Brad and I had planned on finding a new house this year.  Which is bittersweet because we love our current house. But we needed more space. A big backyard for our 80lb Golden Retriever, Waylon (he's been demanding a larger space for a while now), and a basement for Brad to have some "man" space.
With the housing market slowly on the rise again, we figured why not go ahead and start looking.Well, we quickly found the perfect one for us. It's been a whirlwind and so exciting.We decided to keep our current house as well for an investment rental. So it will definitely be nice not having to coordinate a sale AND a purchase.
Of course when we move in, I'll share a few photos here and there. We also plan on documenting lots of our projects and decor along the way on here or maybe even a whole new home-specific blog. We'll see. ;)
I. Am. So. Excited.
So let's be real... These past few weeks have been so hectic with packing and preparing for the move. I haven't had as much time for blog posts that don't necessarily coordinate with videos. I'll get back in the groove of that soon when things calm down. However, keeping up with my videos and coordinating posts on here is always a must for me. Since we move in roughly a week, I knew I needed to start packing up the "makeup room".  Buuut I still needed to film and post videos. So when we found out the move was "go", I started filming videos like crazy so that I could have plenty to post as usual before the move and to cover me for a few weeks after. Just in case the new makeup room doesn't come together as quickly.

Let me tell you... It is going to be SUCH a relief to have that room packed up and to get all the makeup to the new place. ;)
So that's the news from around here lately. It's been crazy and hectic, but it's going to be so worth it. Can't wait to share more of the journey with you all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment