Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Crayon Sticks Review & Swatches!

Y’all know I’m a humongous fan of eyeliners & eye shadows and recently you may have noticed that there has been an influx of crayon type/cream eye shadow pencils on the market.  The most recent (apart from the Clinique Chubby Sticks for eyes, review coming soon!) have been these babies from Rimmel. 

Read on for swatches and what I think!

rimmell scandaleyes crayons
RIMMEL SCANDALEYES CRAYONS 2
L-R Bulletproof Beige (#002), Bad Girl Bronze (#003), Blackmail (#008). Paranoid Purple (#006) and Tempting Turquoise (#005).

The Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Crayons come in five different shades, Bulletproof Beige (#002), Bad Girl Bronze (#003), Blackmail (#008). Paranoid Purple (#006) and Tempting Turquoise (#005).   Each of these shades are highly pigmented and so creamy, they glide onto the skin in just a few strokes.  I absolutely love the colour variety available and have found it very easy to wear each of them!  I love wearing the beige all over my eye lids as a base for eyeshadow, I double up the black as a kohl pencil and I’ve even started wearing the blue and purple under my lower lash line under lashings of mascara. 

I love a good multi-use product and the fact that these are soft and easy enough to use as eyeshadows (they are so creamy that they blend well with the help of a brush) as well as a kohl liner on my waterline make them pretty much a great item in my daily makeup bag.

The Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Sticks will be available in stores now for the barganilicious price of £4.49 each!

Have you been experimenting with cream eye shadows recently?  Which shade will you be picking up?

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment