Top 10 Favourite High-end Designer Lipsticks!

Lipsticks are probably my favourite beauty product (along with blush, eyeshadows, concealer… okay, okay I’m a true beauty addict).  The amount of joy I get on a daily basis choosing which lipstick I’m gonna wear each day is probably not normal.  There must be something very wrong with me if the thought of choosing a daily lipstick fills me with this much happiness… anyway, I’ve decided to put together a selection of my ‘Top 10 Highend Lippies’ which means they are over £10.

LIPPIES 
lippies1  
LIPPIES12 LIPPIES3
L-R: Chanel’s Sentiment, Lancome #, Estee Lauder Crystal Baby, YSL Peach Passion, Smashbox Melondrama, MAC’s Good to Go, MAC’s Morange, MAC’s Ravishing, MAC’s Patisserie, MAC’s Viva Glam Nicki.

Top 10 Favourite High End Lipsticks!

Chanel Coco in Sentiment #48* – The newest lipstick to my collection; this was released as part of the Chanel Spring 2013 collection.  This is a stunning, very easy to wear nude lipstick, full of pink and brown tones. 

Lancome in # 337– I purchased this on holiday a few years ago and it remains a favourite of mine for holidays.  This is a very sheer peach lipstick, which is almost like a balm on the lips.  It leaves my pout looking glossy with the tiniest hint of colour.  Perfect for daily use!

Estee Lauder in Crystal Baby – This is probably my all time favourite lipstick (on a par with Sleek Makeup’s Barely There) – it is the most perfect pink ‘my lips but better’ shade which I find suits any occasion.  The packaging of this is divine, the formula is silky soft, the smell is gorgeous, basically everything about this is just perfect. Love, love, love!

YSL Rogue Volupte in Peach Passion – My second favourite lipstick and a must have in any beauty addict’s makeup collection.  This is just the most sublime lipstick ever, everything about it screams luxury.  I also love the texture of this lipstick; it is ridiculously pigmented, needing only one light swipe to get a big flush of colour.  The colour itself is perfect for Spring/Summer, a creamy peach-pink.

Smashbox in Melondrama* – Another peach lipstick (I can’t get enough of them)! This lippie is stunning, very easy to wear and nice and pigmented.  This is my first Smashbox product and I now love the brand.

MAC Pro Longwear in Good to Go* – This was my first ‘Pro Longwear’ MAC lippie and it has lived up to my expectations!  This is very similar to MAC’s Morange (below) but a little less creamy, which in turn makes it last longer on the lips.

MAC Morange – Morange is my go-to red lipstick, it’s bright, vibrant orange-tone makes it a modern take on a classic red lip.  I adore this shade and will buy it over and over!

MAC Ravishing – One of my all time favourite peach MAC lipsticks (along with Cut A Caper, Ever Hip and Jazzed).  This is part of the permanent range which means anyone can get their hands on it and all its beauty!  As with all MAC lipsticks, this applies like a dream and smells like vanilla!

MAC Pattisserie – One of my very first MAC lippies; Patisserie is nude lipstick with almost plum undertones.  I wore this all throughout my university years and it remains a favourite of mine.  Definitely one of those lipsticks that need more attention and recognition in the beauty world!

MAC Viva Glam Nicki –The only bright pink in my top 10, Viva Glam Nicki is a stunning Barbie pink shade.  It’s very bright for daily wear so I normally just tap it onto my lips and pat the colour in to make it more wearable in the daytime, but whack it on full blast in the evening.

So there we have it!  My top ten favourite designer lipsticks!  I really hope you liked this post and video (the video took me FOREVER to edit) so let me know what you think and maybe I’ll make more top ten fav posts!

What are your favourite designer lipsticks?  Can you recommend me any you think I will like?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment