Empties: 2013 so far!

For the past 3 months I’ve been keeping a little box which I’ve been filling up with empty products which I’ve used up!  Thought I’d film a little quick video explaining what I thought of each product and if I’d buy it again!!

empties
empties 2013

Empties of 2013 so far!


Timotei Pure 2in1 Shampoo  – I absolutely adore this shampoo – it’s cheap, free from nasties like parabens and really does the job of leaving my hair clean and not greasy.  I will definitely be repurchasing this as it’s my new favourite shampoo!

VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo – My all time favourite dry shampoo because it smells just incredible.  I also feel like the spray is a lot finer than the Batiste dry shampoos, meaning it doesn’t leave my hair feeling dirty or powdery.

Batiste Dry Shampoo – I get through so many dry shampoos and I’ve finally just finished this giant.  It’s nice but I prefer the Batiste Boho scent.

Trevor Sorbie Ultimate Moisture Mask (review here) – I really like this hair mask as it leaves my hair feeling really soft and manageable.  I forgot to mention this in the video above but this is actually my third tube of this!

Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant (review here) – My all time favourite deodorant, I apply this before bed and it stops me sweating the next day.  This is my third or fourth one of these and I will keep repurchasing cause it works!

Superdrug Body Spray in Flirty & Delicious – My favourite body sprays for keeping in my handbag – these are cheap and cheerful and smell delicious!  For around £1 I really recommend these!

The Body Shop Amorito Perfume – I adore this perfume and hate that TBS discontinued it.  It’s a really sweet scent which leaves me smelling like vanilla chocolate.  If anyone knows of any other perfumes which are sickly sweet and chocolaty then do let me know!!

Paula’s Choice Clear Normalising Cleanser (review here) -  I can’t recommend this face wash enough if you have acne prone skin.  You can read my full review in the link above for the low down, but I’ve just finished it and already have another back up as I don’t think I could live without it!

Blanx Toothpaste – Just finished this tube of Blanx toothpaste!  Not much to say other than it’s okay and I like the pump, ha!

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo – Finished this miniature off and wouldn’t repurchase, just purely for the fact that I love my VO5 dry shampoo so much!

There we have it!  I really enjoyed filming this video (despite me being a bit silly in it) so I will keep on filling my box up for another soon (I realised I have some empty makeup products which I forgot to include, so will save those for the next)!

What products have you finished recently?  Do you know of any chocolaty smelling perfumes out there?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment