Atlanta! Let's MEET UP at Henri Bendel!

Happy Friday Everyone!
So excited to finally announce a big meet up that's in the works for my Atlanta loves!! So crazy because being from Atlanta myself, I've never actually done an actual meet up here! So how amazing will it be to not only meet up and get to hang out with you all, but to also get to do it at one of my favorite shopping spots in the city? ...Henri Bendel!

Those of you who have followed my videos for a while know that I'm a bit Bendel-obsessed. So when they reached out to me offering a great place to host an amazing get-together for me and all of my fabulous Atlanta subscribers, I was super excited!

So this fun afternoon of shopping and getting together will take place on Saturday, April 6 from 2-4 pm at the Henri Bendel store at Lenox Square.  Not only will there be goodies and Champagne, but a 20% discount is always fun too, right? There will also be a few other surprises and maybe even a giveaway for those who attend. ;)

I'm SO excited to meet you all, get a chance to hang out a bit, and to shop for some amazing things together for Spring.

*Don't forget to RSVP to mknapp@limitedbrands.com if you're planning to attend to help them plan accordingly for the crowd.

So who's coming shopping with me? Can't wait to see you there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment