How To: Tutorial with gel eye liner!

I decided to film a little video on how to use gel eyeliner as I know a lot of people find it quite difficult!  A lot of my friends have asked me how I do my usual ‘flick’ on my top lash line which I wear almost daily, and so I thought a video was probably the easiest way to show it!

I normally do this flick with either, gel or liquid liner, the results are the same!  So whip out your eyeliners and give it a go with me! 

WORRIEFLICK

How to: Cat flicks with gel eye liner!

You will need
- a Gel liner (I used Sleek Makeup’s Ink Pot in Dominatrix, but any will do!)
- an eyeliner brush (one usually comes with the gel liner!)
- OR a liquid or pen liner (I like ones by Rimmel, Eyeko or Sleek)!

I also used
- HD Brows Palette
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara
- Sleek Makeup’s Kohl Eyeliner in Midnight Black

Watch the video for lots of tips and tricks for applying eyeliner!  I really hope this helps some gals out – let me know if you try it out!

What’s your favourite eye liner product?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment