How To: Curly Waves with the Enrapture Totem Styler!

HAIR2
enrapture
431


Thought I’d film a little tutorial on how I curl my hair with my new fav hair tool; the Enrapture Totem Styler.  I can’t express how much I love this curler – I never make an effort with my hair (as you can see in this post) but these babies have made having great hair easy for me!

To curl my hair with these babies, I separate my hair into sections, spritz with my TRESemme Blow Dry Spritz, curl with the curlers for about 10-15 sections, and finish with a spritz of hairspray; I’ve recently been using either the TRESemme Naturals Non-Aerosol Hairspray or the Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray.  Finally – I ‘shusshz’ my hair up to make the curls less ringlet-y and more natural and effortless looking.

You can watch the video above for some extra hair tips too! 

Also – I have a little disasturous my roots are looking at the moment… I’m terrible at making decisions anyway, but I don’t know whether to leave them and just grow my natural hair out (it’s looking natural ombred at the moment anyway) OR just take the jump and get them dyed/blended a little into the ends of my hair!  Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You can purchase the Enrapture Totem Styler for around £50-75 in stores such as Argos, Boots etc!  I’ve actually spotted this on John Lewis for only £30! Not sure why but check it out here!

What’s your favourite curling tool?  What what shall I do about my roots dilemma?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment