February Favourites 2013!

I only have a select few ‘favourite’ products which I adored using throughout February, mostly because I stuck to what I know & played it relatively safe with makeup over the month, but I thought I’d show you them regardless!

I also filmed a quick video explaining why I loved these babies so much, which you can watch below!

FEB FAVOURITES
257
feb favs

February Favourites!

Benefit They’re Real Mascara – I’ve been using this mascara throughout the whole of February and I really like it.  I wasn’t too sure at first as the brush is a little odd (it’s plastic and has a spiky ball at the tip) but I’ve grown to love it and now use it every day.  I will do a proper review of this soon with before & after pictures so you can see how great it is!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent – I purchased this after seeing many bloggers raving about it; I simply wanted to see what all the fuss was about.  For around £3, this is a little bargain.  I apply it in the morning and it keeps my skin looking matte and even almost all day long.  I do have to reapply powder come mid afternoon but this is a great little handbag product which I would definitely repurchase.

Real Techniques Powder Brush – I adore RT brushes, let’s face it!  But throughout February this has been my favourite to use.  This brush is so so soft and massive; it’s the perfect size for the Rimmel powder above.  I swirl this around in the powder and apply to my face in circular motions – giving me a flawless base.  

Travalo Perfume Atomisers – I don’t know if it’s just me but despite being obsessed with perfumes, I always forget to apply them in the morning (too busy faffing around about what to wear probably!).  These babies have been so useful for keeping in my handbag so I can apply my favourite perfumes on the go.  I adore that you can fill these up to contain your fav scent.  Again, I have a full review (with a video demonstration – oh la la) of how to use these so stay tuned!  I got mine from www.gorgeousshop.co.uk!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo – I’m sure you are all bored about hearing about this product but I’ve been using it for the whole month and can now say that I do quite like it!  I can’t put my finger on exactly what it’s done, but it has improved my complexion over all – my skin is super soft, skin tone is even and generally looks nice!  For the first few weeks of using this I did get a few spots but I stuck with it and then saw the benefits.  I do still get spots now (it doesn’t get rid of bad skin completely) but over all, my skin looks pretty good!

Enrapture Totem Styler – I am quite lazy with my hair and was definitely stuck in a rut with it last year; I wash it before bed, wake up with it kinky and that’s it.  However that has completely changed since getting this baby!  I absolutely adore these hair curlers, I can’t express my love for them enough; they make styling my hair easy, quick and fun.  I will do a proper review and video of how I use these soon (you can see my hair after curling them in the video above) but they have been a staple in my getting ready routine throughout Feb.

Blog Off T-Shirt – I’m not much of a fashion blogger as I’m not very fashionable but I really wanted to show you my new top from www.daisystreet.co.uk!  It’s perfect for a blogger like me as it says ‘Blog Off’!  When I first saw this I really giggled and couldn’t resist it! 

There we have it – my Feb Favs!  Although there wasn’t many products this month I really enjoyed using these in particular.  I think my March favourites will be a little more interesting as we’re getting into Spring and there are some new product launches, so I’m thinking I might experiment a little more over the weeks to come!

What were your favourites in Feb?  What do you think of my picks?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment