Everyday 5-Minute Makeup Tutorial

*Just a reminder that I'll be hosting a super fun meet-and-greet and afternoon of shopping at Henri Bendel at Lenox Square in Atlanta soon! For all details, check out the full post here. Hope to see you there!

Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a fabulous week so far! So as I'm knee neck deep in boxes around here preparing to move into our new home tomorrow (for more on our move, click here), I decided to take a little break and share with you all my go-to 5-minute makeup routine. Seriously, this is what I do most days when I'm in a hurry and want to still look put-together. Hope you guys love it!



Products Used:
Smashbox Camera Ready BB
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Wet n' Wild eye shadow trio in Silent Treatment
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Eraser Concealer
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Loreal Power Volume Black Smoke mascara
Tarte Brow Architect pencil
Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Supreme Style



0 comments:

Post a Comment