Bourjois Cream Blushers–Review & Swatches!

Bourjois have launched some brand new cream blushes this spring and I am very excited to show them to you guys today!  I definitely have a thing for cream blushers – they give you a beautiful natural looking effect as they melt into your skin, meaning they are perfect to wear all year round.

Read on for what I think of these!

BOURJOISCREAM1
creamblush2 

01 Nude Velvet – 01 is the most beautiful soft, peach blush.  This is stunning matte shade which gives a subtle peach effect and the first one I was instantly drawn towards (can’t resist a nice peachy product)!

02 Healthy Glow – 02 is another apricot peach, but a little darker than 01.  This also has the slightest hint of shimmer which is just stunning and makes it perfect for spring/summer.

03 Rose Tender – 03 is a soft pink with a pearly finish which creates a ‘baby doll’ complexion.

04 Sweet Cherry – 04 is the dark horse of the range and actually the one I have been wearing the most out of the bunch!  This is a matte brown-pink which looks surprisingly fabulous on my pale skin – makes my cheekbones look great as well as giving me a beautiful flush of colour.

What I Think – I’m super impressed with these little pots of goodness and think they make a great addition to any girls daily makeup routine.  The formula of the blushers is lovely; it’s a cream which dries to a silky powder and because of this I feel like it holds onto my skin and has great staying power, not to mention how gorgeous the shades are.

They are available for £7.99 each from Boots and Superdrug!

Will you be picking these up?  What’s your favourite cream blusher?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment