Coral and Emerald... on White Denim.

Happy hump-day, Loves! Wanted to share with you all today's look which I'm extra excited about because it has been dreary as you-know-what and COOOLD around here lately. Spring needs to get the memo and SPRING already. Gah.
Anyway, today's weather gives me hope.
I put together a really simple and Spring-y look today using one of my favorite color combos, emerald and coral. Paired with my off-white stretchy ankle-zip denim pants from my last Forever 21 haul you may recognize! LOVE THESE. 
To complete the look, I added some fun accessories and, of course, my fav LV bag in the perfect navy shade.
Oh, and leopard shoes never hurt.





top: Club Monaco
pants: Forever 21
bag: Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM in Infini
shoes: Tory Burch
J. Crew bubble necklace (outlet)
C. Wonder spike bangle
C. Wonder initial bangle
hammered cuffs from thecurrentcustom.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment