Rimmel Kate Moss Latex Nail Polish Swatches!

I was super lucky earlier in the week when these babies landed on my doorstep… I was pretty chuffed to say the least.  Rimmel have just launched 10 new salon Pro Lycra Nail Polishes, created by Kate Moss boasting a super shiny finish and an easy dry.

I couldn’t wait to swatch these all for you and put them to the test!

KATE MOSS RIMMEL NAIL POLISH 1
KATE MOSS RIMMEL NAIL POLISH 2
Top Row: Reggae Splash, Soul Sessions, New Romantic,  Jazz Funk,  Hip Hop,
Bottom Row: Rock N’Roll, Disco Fever, Rhythm & Blues, Punk Rock, Britpop.

KATE MOSS RIMMEL NAIL POLISH 3
L-R Britpop, Punk Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Disco Fever, Rock N’ Roll, Hip Hop, Jazz Funk, New Romantic, Soul Sessions, Reggae Splash.

My first thoughts upon seeing the range was that there is a lovely selection of shades available, ranging from dark blues and greys for autumn/winter, to peaches and pinks for the summer.  I was instantly drawn to Reggae Splash (peach), Soul Sessions (the nude, which I have been sporting on my nails for the past week), and Punk Rock (the dark grey). 

These polishes are super pigmented and a few of them looked perfect with just one coat, but I gave them all two coats in the swatches above for good luck.  I also have to praise the lasting time of these polishes; I’ve been wearing the nude for about 5 days and have minimal chipping without a top coat which really impresses me as I seem to normally chip my nails within an hour of applying.  The finish is also nice and glossy looking.

These 10 lovely shades are available right now in Boots and Superdrug stores and for £4.49 each!

Which is your favourite of the bunch? Will you be picking some up?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment