Butterfly Shorts. Always a good choice.

Today I'm coming at you with ANOTHER Spring look! Today's post was actually planned to be a review of the Dior Gel Coat topcoat for nails. It's the strangest thing... I keep having weird issues with it and feel the need to keep testing it with other colors and formulas before I give it a final review. So it's been officially postponed until next week.
Today I wanted to share a fun look which to me, SCREAMS Spring.

...and also because it's the maiden voyage of my butterfly shorts (well, any shorts) this year.

If you missed yesterday's OOTD post, I'm a bit obsessed with this weather lately. For a while there, I thought winter had decided to stick around for good.  Funny how sunshine and warm weather lifts your spirits after a dreary, rainy, (and did I mention COLD) month of April and beginning of May.

Oh, and some fun-printed shorts don't hurt.





I cannot get enough of this little bag... Goes with anything and you can make it work from day to night. LOVE.


Since you can't really get a good look at the shoes in some of the pics, here's a little detail shot. SO excited to wear these all Spring and Summer!


And here are some accessory details...






Top: Banana Republic, Shorts: J. Crew, Earrings: BCBG, Bracelets: chain link from bybellacollection on Etsy and hammered cuffs from thecurrentcustom.com, Necklace: Stella & Dot "Rebel", Shoes: Tory Burch, Bag: Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch



Happy Spring!



0 comments:

Post a Comment