My Printed Shorts Obsession Continues... OOTD

I have been obsessed with shorts lately. Partly because I've discovered an amazing self-tanning product
that helps me be a little more comfortable wearing them (details on that HERE), but mostly because they're SO easy. Throw on a pair of shorts in a fun print with a simple top and you've got an outfit that is incredibly easy, yet really put-together-looking.
Check out my latest pairing...





When I wear "sweeter" prints and colors (pink, girly prints), I always like to toughen-up the look with accessories that have a bit of an edge...




Details...
top: Express, shorts: J. Crew, sandals: Sam & Libby for Target, bag: Louis Vuitton, necklace: Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind, earrings: Target, hammered bangles: thecurrentcustom.com, Stella & Dot Renegade (spiky) bracelet, Henri Bendel large cuff


0 comments:

Post a Comment